The Ultimate Field Trip
In conjunction with Go Global
Please allow a moment for photos to fully load.
To view a larger version of a photo, double click it. To scroll through photos click right or left arrows.
“It was so much fun and I learned a great deal, I will carry the memories from that trip with me for the rest of my life, and I am so glad that I can say that I went to all those historic places.“
Make history come alive on a specially designed field trip just for you…to Europe. Go Global has designed field trips from the U.S. to Europe that compliment and utilize the specific subjects, places, civilizations, and humanities in the TRISMS curriculum.
Some of the greatest benefits of traveling with Go Global are…
- Authentic Europe – no Hilton or McDonalds – you will see Europe from a European point of view and stay in local hotels, eat at local restaurants, and enjoy local shopping experiences.
- Inexpensive – Every dime you put into the trip is spent on you! Other than covering the lodging and food for your incredible guide, Dr. Jarmola, all your monies are spent on you!!!
- Your trip, your way! – You plan the trip!!! Dr. Jarmola will make suggestions on what to see and where to go and value your input. He will then design your trip, give you options, and take care of every bit of the planning! You will get frequent updates via e-mail on everything from passport purchases to packing and arrivals. Once in Europe, he will take care of everything so you may learn and enjoy!
- Small groups – Group sizes are limited to allow the maximum personal experience. Students under 16 require a chaperone and families are welcome. You may have your own trip or join with another group already traveling.
For More Information...
- Visit Go Global at http://www.authenticeurope.com/index.php